Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mummy Madness

Another Halloween mani. :)

This is how I started out:
Two coats of white nail polish
And sponged on beige, to make the mummies look "older".
I used black acrylic color to do the lines and eye-area and I used red acrylic paint to do the eyes.

This is probably going to be my last Halloween mani this year, since I got sick yesterday - high fever, muscle pain - all that jazz and I'm so tired all the time. I really wanted to do at least one more, maybe even two, but I just can't make myself to pick up a brush right now. :/
Pin It Now!

22 comments:

Eris Tunney said...

Awesome! Great work! and get better sweetie ^^

marox79 said...

Have a speedy recovery!

Leya said...

pretty awesome! :)

Fingers said...

I am loving this mani! Hope you get better soon!

Liz said...

Great mani! Hope you feel better...drink some chicken noodle soup :)

TheOtherSideofCool said...

This is so much fun, I love it! xx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Nail Reflections said...

They are so cute. Love it!

nail crazy said...

great mummies, love it :-D

sabrina maida said...

i love your nails ,Great work! get well soon dear :)
wanna follow each other?
http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Hope you feel better!

Love how you sponged the beige on for an older look!

moonchild said...

So cute! :)

Alexis said...

This looks great!!! Good job!!


xoxox

Emmanuella said...

aww get well soon and this is very well done , I love it!

Beautyshades said...

Very cute. Hope you get well soon:)

Kay said...

Love them peeking out! Get better soon!

Polish and Charms said...

Looks good!

Kayleigh said...

So cute!!

whimsicalglam said...

awww, so cute. feel better!

Mimi said...

ohmygosh, that is soooo cool!!! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Lydz said...

awesome! great job! i love them.

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

These are so cute!

♥beauxs mom said...

Super cute mummies, love them, hope you feel
Better soon drink plenty of NyQuil and go to sleep.

Post a Comment