Thursday, September 8, 2011

Galaxy Nails

I too jumped on the galaxy/space nails bandwagon.
And I quite like it.

These last two are taken with natural light, all others were taken with flash.

I used H&M Moonless Night (black with a little sparkle) as a base and then sponged on Wet N Wild  Denim Chrome (dark blue) and Maybelline Colorama Electric Blue over it.
Then I used tiny amount of  Wild and Crazy Anchorage (silver/gray) with a sponge and on a toothpick to do the dots. I mixed some of it with with the Electric Blue and used that for dots too. Then I sponged on a little of Wild and Crazy Indian Chief (just glitter).

I’m really pleased with the outcome, I especially like the black-dark blue combination that shows only on a certain light.
Pin It Now!

25 comments:

EstonianBeauty said...

Väga kenad ;)

Alexisaurus said...

Ooh!! It feels like I am looking up into the sky!
Great job!!

xoxox

BeautyBehaved said...

i still havent gotten around to the whole galaxy thang ;p
love yours

<3 BB

Eris said...

Great work! It came out really nice :D

gnoma said...

Good job!!! What a patience! ;D

pola katelu said...

good work :D

Beautyshades said...

I want to do a galaxy nails also when I have time:). Very pretty

SmokE said...

Very nice! Galaxy nails are cool :)

Giulia said...

I lovee galaxy nails!!!! so cute!!!
If you want visit my blog www.thegiuliasbag.com
kiss

Jossie said...

Very cute!

Peace, Love and Polish said...

Very nice!

Esther said...

Really pretty. I dont really know about the who.e galaxy thingy hehe. Ive been seeing it everywhere but i never seem to try it out... this looks really cool!
xxx

Audrey L said...

So pretty looking! The sponging is so great in this:) The galaxy look is great

Olivia C. said...

I love this!!!

Holly said...

This looks great!

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Awesome! Yours are unique! I like them!

A Polished Touch said...

I love the navy/black combination, very complex. Well done! I need to do this soon.

Kay said...

Very cool! Nicely done!

Maycie After Five said...

So cool! I want to try this next time I paint my nails.

nail crazy said...

amazing, i love it :-D

le sorelle said...

Ooh this really looks like a starry sky! I love it - you did a great job, once again!

Hope you have a great weekend! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Sherin said...

Oh wow. These look really cool. I love the galaxy print on everything these days.

Carmen said...

Your nails look really pretty!

Carmen Ri.

Lydz said...

these are super cute!!! :) Great job!

♥beauxs mom said...

These are so cool! I have been wanting to try the galaxy nails too, yours came out good.

Post a Comment