Saturday, September 24, 2011

Custom Shoes

Arts and crafts time!
I was in a store and found these boring plain tennis shoes. I knew I had to buy them and decorate them myself. At first I had no idea what to draw, but then I thought - cartoons
And yes, I know, Darth Vader isn't a cartoon character, but I wanted something from the Star Wars, so he was an obvious choice.
The first character I did was Stewie, Peter was the sixth one.
First I drew the character on the paper, cut it out and draw it on the shoe with a regular pencil. Then I re-did all the lines with black textile marker.
The most difficult thing was Peter's hair and eyes. They just didn't turn out the way I wanted.
I once painted Homer on a t-shirt, so doing him was probably the easiest.
And of course Daria and Jane.
I don't have any pictures of Darth Vader, since I freehanded him.
 Stewie and Peter Griffin ("Family Guy")
Homer and Bart Simpson ("The Simpsons")
Daria Morgendorffer and Jane Lane ("Daria")
Darth Vader (The Star Wars Trilogy)
I'm super happy with the result.
They have on everything I love and they're one of a kind. :)

Pin It Now!

27 comments:

Jossie said...

Lol! They look pretty cool :-)

nail crazy said...

omg, i love,love,love this... especially the simpsons :-D
wish i could draw like this and decorate my snickers ;-)

Kirshten said...

These are awesome! You're a great artist! I draw on my converse too but not on the sides! I draw on the tip toes with that big white space for drawing fun!

Fingers said...

I would like this with south park characters! Nice job!

Liz said...

Yes, south park would be awesome! I love Peter and Stewie :). You're really talented!

Olivia C. said...

Ahh love this! You did great with these, very talented!

marox79 said...

Cool! You could sell them and make lots of money, lol.

Beanie said...

i looooooooooove these! i really like the daria drawings!

EstonianBeauty said...

Jummalast ägedad ;)

Kejal said...

U got serious talent!!! these are my fav series

Kay said...

Super cute! You are so talented!

Dagmara said...

Holy cow I would seriously pay you to draw Daria on mine! Ugh I wish! So cool.


Dagmara
http://skippedbreakfast.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Pretty cool!
http://thepolishsistas.blogspot.com/

Rosamond Kim said...

You are so talented! I loved watching Daria.

lunca said...

This is such a good idea! And perfect work ;)

♥beauxs mom said...

Your so creative! the Daria one is awesome!

Kayleigh said...

Those look so cool!! Love the Family Guy ones heheh love that show!!

Nail Art Epicness said...

Very creative! Great idea!

Helga said...

These are awesome! I love Simpsons and Star Wars :) And that Daria show is something I recognised but don't really remember. I think I liked it tho :)

Maycie After Five said...

Wow! You're such a good artist! So cool! I love The Simpsons and Daria. Makes me miss the 90s...

KarenD said...

Very creative!

Lydz said...

wow!!! awesome! these are super cute and wow you are so talented! :)

Shadow said...

wow soooo cool!

Sonoma Bento said...

Really awesome! Nice kicks... ;)

AllThatIsGorgeous said...

AAHHH!!! Love the shoes!!!!

Sophie said...

Omg. I totally need this in my life!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing, Sandra!

Post a Comment