Thursday, August 11, 2011

Under the Sea

 I used light blue for base and sponged on darker blue for more depth. Fishes are stamped on, I used white, gold and red for them and free-handed the seaweed.

This is another design inspired my Egypt trip. We took an entire day to go scuba diving and it was absolutely amazing!

I had never done it before so the first time when we went underwater I started to panic and I felt like I couldn't breathe. We came back up and the diving instructor calmed me down and we dived again.

The underwater was just stunning! Everything was so colorful and bright and lively. All the exotic fishes were so beautiful. I even saw a stingray, it was yellow with electric blue dots. (At that point all my sentences ended with exclamation points, because every time I talk about it, I get so excited)

Sadly, I don't have pictures taken underwater.

Scuba diving is one of the most exciting and fun things I've done so far, so if you have the chance to do it, the I definitely recommend you to try it out!

Pin It Now!

25 comments:

Madame Gourmand said...

I love this look, it's really simple yet very effective. Great post x

Fingers said...

Am so jealous! Have always wanted to try scuba diving! This mani is really cool! Next time take underwater pics! HAHAHA

Carly said...

Your nails look awesome - I haven't seen anything quite like this before.
xxx

Olivia C. said...

Love your nails!

Laura said...

How cute! I really like this one, it makes me think of The Little Mermaid.

rebelrousher said...

Love this, really cute. I thought of The Little Mermaid too :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Eris said...

This is really beautiful :) I like it very much *-*

Esther said...

Oh Im so jealous that you went scuba diving! I so wanna do it but Im scared that I will drown lol.
Love the nails!xx

Sherin said...

Such a beautiful blue colour! I love the design on the nails as well.

Kimberly said...

love the nails they look amazing! thanks for the comment!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Style Blogger said...

woweeee those nails!i was wondering if you could visit my blog?i would be so honoured!ur blog is soo cool : D xxx

www.blanchiffon.blogspot.com

Katie said...

So gorgeous, I love these! xo

BeautyBehaved said...

AWWWW! this is sooo cute for summer!
i love your story telling nails(:

<3 BB

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

What a cute mani!

Maycie After Five said...

Wow! You are a true artist!

Jeana said...

thanks for your comment :)
i love your nails - they look amazing!

Style Blogger said...

awww thankyou soo much!!!

Ashleigh Nicole said...

neat! when i hear "under the sea" i think of the littel mermaid :)

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

Sofie said...

thanks for visiting my blog :)
I am hosting my first giveaway,check it out if you like :)
http://sofiehn.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-500-followers.html

Beauty and Me said...

Lovely design! :D

nail crazy said...

nice, i like sea on nails :-D

Marcia B. said...

wow i love your nails! They are so cool, i am your newest follower! Follow me back?

Little Petite said...

I like that blue polish :)
- http://thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

mlw said...

Love the nail design.

Sofie said...

thanks for entering :D
sure,you can without blogloving :)

Post a Comment