Monday, August 29, 2011

Purple Patch

I broke three of my nails, to the flesh, and they hurt. Different length of nails are one of my pet peeves, so I had to file down all the others.

A local store is closing down here, so all their make up was -70%. I scored three Wild and Crazy nail polishes with 2,70 €, so less than 1 € per polish – great deal or what?

This is shade w260 Chunky Chow, a bright purple.


 In daylight, without direct sun
With flash, and once again the evil air bubbles attack
In direct sunlight


 Without the stickers
 The bottle in natural daylight
 And in direct sunlight.

You can see how the color changes under a certain light. The color dries pretty fast, and it has some blue micro glitter in it.(you can see it really well on the pictures taken with flash)


I really like Wild and Crazy polishes, because they have wide range of colors, they’re pretty cheap and they’re surprising long lasting.


Overall - I absolutely love this polish. It's such a gorgeous and bright color and I definitely hit a purple patch with this color.
(See what I did there? :D)
Pin It Now!

31 comments:

moonstyle said...

i like the color...nice

Dilan Dilir said...

oh love it!

Anja said...

looks super sweet!

Eris said...

That's sweet ^^

Tina said...

Your poor nails =). Looks nice!

Fingers said...

I really like this Sandra! I like that the design isnt on all the nails-I need to try this! Congrats on all your followers! Awesome!

Leah said...

pretty purple! love the color in direct sunlight :)

Nail Nerd said...

Sorry about the breakage but they still look lovely in purple!

marox79 said...

I only got one Wild and Crazy nail polish in Tallinn, but was quite impressed by it. Pity we can't get those here, as usual.

SmokE said...

Thanks for checking out my blog :). Now I'm following yours! Cute nails:)

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Really cute manicure! Sorry you broke your nails.

Olivia C. said...

Pretty color! I'm sorry about breaking your nails, but they still look great!

Emily said...

I hate breaking nails like that, so annoying! I love the nail stickers you paired with this manicure, they're so cute and they look great on you.

rebelrousher said...

So pretty! I am nominating you for a blog award, check out my latest post for details :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Audrey L said...

I've only ever seen wild and crazy polishes in claremorris in mayo, wish i could find them in dublin they're fab! This is really pretty purple! The stickers are make it so perty too:D Great job~

Ellinor Forje said...

I like the details you added. It's hard to tell you went through all that pain. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

Eileen said...

These are really cute!
Ouchh, I hate breaking nails =( Hope yours grow back soon!

Sherin said...

That purple is so pretty. And I love the design on the nail.

HazelandMare said...

Awww, sorry sweetie- I hate when that happens! It hurts so bad! You can't even tell though, these look adorable! I have no idea how you make such pretty and intricate designs!

nail crazy said...

lovely color, i love it... but the stickers are cute too :-D

JeeZ TrendZ said...

ohhh ahhhh this is adorable!! Purples Rule!!

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

V.cute and delicate looking! Love it!

Paulina said...

it looks lovely :) like it!

Maycie After Five said...

I always love your creations. You should do a tutorial. Ooh that would be awesome.

I'm so bad with nail art.

BeautyBehaved said...

they still look very gorgeous!
love the design! and ahh i know what your saying i hate when i break my babys haa ;P

<3 BB

Peiyinn said...

That's beautiful nail art! I'm bad in nail art. :(

Diane said...

I love the color, and the stickers make it even prettier! It's gorgeous!!

Marina said...

I love this purple color, looks fantastic.

Beauty on a College budget said...

Love the color, and the design you did! I wish I had the talent to do that, or at least a konad kit so I could fake it!

Chloe Mia said...

This looks lovely :)

em.me.ma said...

im in love with your nail blog!! amazing <3

Post a Comment