Monday, August 1, 2011

100 Followers


I just hit 100+ followers and I wanna say huge thank you, to all of you!

I never expected to get over... well... 0.

I love blogging and I'm so happy that there are people out there who actually like to see what I have to post.

To improve my blog, I'm interested - What would you like to see more? Or less? Or anything new?

Should I concentrate more on the beauty-side and less on the movies and entertainment? Or should you like to see more movie/TV show/book reviews?

Should I try something new? What?

And of course I'm always opened for new nail art ideas and recommendations, so feel free to mail me or write them in the comments.

All in all, I'm truly thankful to have so many amazing readers.
Thank you!
Pin It Now!

15 comments:

Esther said...

YES! i am the first to wish congratz haha.
Anyway really congratulations, your blog is amazing, short posts and always to the point ;) you truly deserve it.

I have an idea. you could make a quiz and add it to your blog so we can vote, i think it'll be cool.

I am curious to see your style of fashion so it would be fun to see some outfit posts or like hauls or something :)

rebelrousher said...

Congratulations! I just hit 50 and I cannot believe it!!! So happy for you :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Pinkbeauty_love said...

Congrats I love to see more beatuy stuff and I love reading books so that would b good!!!

Eclectico said...

Muchas felicidades :D

deppa said...

COngratulations, 100 followers is a great number :)
Just enjoy the blog, that is the best advice of everything.

See you!

EstonianBeauty said...

Õnne ja edu!! ;)

Laura said...

Congratulations! You have a great blog so expect to see the number of followers steadily increase :-)

Chelsea Lane said...

wheeee congrats! I am obsessed with your nail art :)

xoxo

Marina said...

Congratulations :) I wish you lots of more followers :)

Nailitist said...

Congrats ;-)

Nailitist said...

Hope much more followers for you!

The Cat Hag said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. ♥

Congrats on the 100 followers, I am such a fan of your awesome nail art. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Join My Giveaway

nail crazy said...

congrats, wish you many more :-D
it's your blog, do what ever makes you happy :-D

Carrie said...

CONGRATULATION! Keep it up. :D

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Irishenchantment said...

congrats on the followers keep up the good work!

shel xx

Post a Comment