Friday, July 1, 2011

Best Blogger Award

I just received my first award -- the Best Blogger Award, given to me by the stylish and lovely Sorelle In Style.

Thank you so much, it really made my day :)

 

When you receive the award you must:

Share seven random things about yourself:

1. I think art history is extremely interesting.
2. I love reading
3. I learned different dance styles for 7 years.
4. Every time after I watch a movie I go to its imdb page and read the trivia & connections, etc and where else the main characters have played.
5. I love food, especially pasta.
6. I'm currently learning how to drive.
7. When I was 11 I hoped to get a letter from Hogwarts


Pass the award to 15 other bloggers

Dilian Dilir, Beauty Boudoir, Nail Polish Art Addiction, EstonianBeauty, HiFashion, Nail Crazy, I'm syriousLY in fashion, Love Shots, Nailside, Do Not Refreeze, Lovely In Lacquer, Bird on a Wire, The Notebook of Style, Nail Utopia, Your Princess Is In Another Castle

Answer fallowing questions

Favorite color - Red
Favorite song - Overall Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody"
Favorite dessert - Peppermint ice cream with chocolate chips
Biggest pet peeve - People chewing with their mouth open
When you're upset you - Watch a movie
Your favorite pet - My precious black Labrador Rämbo
Black or white - Black
Biggest fear - Heights, spiders
Best features - My brain & lips
Everyday attitude - Take the best of it
What is perfection - When you feel truly happy
Guilty pleasure - Chocolate & The Big Bang Theory

There are so many bloggers who I fallow and who also deserve this award, but I had to choose only 15. Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Syrious said...

ooooh honey!! you're so cute and i really appreciate it!!!
i'm pretty happy you love my blog!!
you're so super cute!!
love you
xoxo

Syriously in Fashion
Facebook

Sofie said...

thanks so much dear :D
you are amazing <3

nail crazy said...

that's so sweet of you, thanks :-D

Leah said...

you just made my morning! thanks so much doll:) Happy Friday!!!

xo,
Love Shots

Miss A said...

Ait2h ;-) I'll try and do an 'award post' next week.

And btw, you've totally deserved one!

xoxo

Esther said...

You deserved it.

xx

le sorelle said...

Ahh I love Bohemian Rhapsody, too! And IMDB is the greatest site! Congrats again! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Sherin said...

Ooooo, thanks so much for passing the award on to me. I'm so honored.

moonstruck-expose said...

Awww, congrats on your first award, doll! you deserve it!!! xoxoxo!

Happy 4th!


moonstruck exposé

x. juliana

Fashion Rehab said...

Awww congrats!! :)


Fashion Rehab

Lalli Carvalho said...

Love your blog, my dear *-*
I'm following you, dear, I would be happy to follow me back:)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ashley said...

Congratulations! I love history and reading, too!

Thank you so much for passing this lovely award on to me, and many appologies for being so late in thanking you. xx

Post a Comment