Thursday, July 21, 2011

Awards!

 I would like to thank the lovely and awesome Esther from Estherni1 for passing on the Top 10 Award and the One Lovely Blog Award. I truly appreciate it!

One Little Blog Award

Rules:

1. Link to the person you got it from
2. Tell seven things about yourself
3. Give the award to ten bloggers

Seven things about me:

1. I love classical rock - The Queen, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, The Beatles, etc.
2. My favorites are Renaissance art and Pop art.
3. I'm good at knitting and crocheting.
4. I absolutely love Grease.
5. Someday I wanna travel the world.
6. I love spending time on bookstores.
7. I really love blogging.

 
Top 10 Award

Rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. List your top ten favorite products
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers

My top ten favorite products:

1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter
2. Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Tint Pen (shade 7)
3. Nivea Creme
4. L'Oreal Paris Pure Zone 30s Chrono-Clear
I have problem skin and I've tried so many face washes with salicylic acid bot nothing has worked. My skin didn't get better or worse. But this L'Oreal Pure Zone face wash is the only one that has actually improved my skin.
5. Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-on
Again, I've always had problems with dark under-eye circles and this roll-on has really made them less-noticeable. The circles aren't gone, but they're much much lighter than before I started using this.
6. Artdeco Perfect Tint Concealer (shade 8)
7. Tea tree oil
A must-have. Helps with so many problems.
8. Clinique High Impact Mascara (black)
Great for everyday use.
9. Clinique Blush (15 Smoldering Plum)
10. Sensai Total Finish Foundation (don't know the shade)
It's a powder foundation and I actually like it more than a liquid foundation.

I'd like to pass on the awards to these ten people:

moostruck exposé, Laura's Lacquers, EstonianBeauty, sorelle in style, Taupe is the New Black, sharihearts, rebecca likes nails, Maycie After Five, Hazel and Mare, Confessions of a Polishaholic



And again, huge thanks to Esther! :) Pin It Now!

15 comments:

HazelandMare said...

You are so sweet! Oh my gosh, thank you! I always love reading your blog- you always make me smile :)

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

Dilan Dilir said...

congrats!

Laura said...

Congrats and thank you! I will get around to this soon, I don't like doing award posts so close together so I'll wait a few days, but I will definitely do it!

Christine said...

congrats on the award! :)

thanks for commenting and visiting my blog :D
www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

Maycie Tsuchiya said...

Congratulations and thanks so much for passing on the award to me. I really appreciate it!

It's so nice to know that you love to knit because so do I. Again, congrats and Thank you! Have a wonderful day.

Kayleigh said...

Thank you so much for the award!! It really means so much to me to know you like my blog! :)

Kayleigh said...

I also have to add - I LOVE GREASE!! Aaaahh best movie!! <3 <3

moonstruck-expose said...

Thanks so much, babe! I love your blog and am such a nail polish freak- i collect them like candy... I literally have a whole table with nothing but nail polish on it- so I naturally ADORE your blog and love popping over here to see your posts- thanks so much for the award and shout out--!!

much love!


moonstruck exposé

x. juliana

le sorelle said...

Ahh thank you SO much!! We're honored!!

Classic rock is my favorite, too! And tea tree oil is the greatest! It works so well on blemishes!

Thanks again!! :D
-j
sorelle in style

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so lovely. x hivenn

sharihearts said...

Aww thanks so much!! And congratulations to you! x

April said...

congrats :)

Jessy said...

congrats on your awards~~~

jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

akiko said...

Congratulations!! Love the quote on your profile, by the way :)

rebecca said...

sorry that it took me so long to get to this, but thank you!!
and thank you for all your wonderful comments on my posts :)

Post a Comment