Thursday, June 23, 2011

Yum!

I  took part of a nail art competition "Good Enough To Eat".
There are 48 creative & delicious entries.

This is my design - #36

All entries had to be food related. So my design is inspired by one of my favorites, Italian kitchen - pizza, spaghetti & meatballs and of course, the delicious gelato.
 
You should all definitely have a look at all the other entries too. 

There are so many awesome and creative nail designs you can check out and then vote for your favorite!

And welcome all the new followers that have found my  blog through this competition. :)
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Minnie said...

Hi! I've entered the contest and I'm your new follower;p I love your Italian design so much!! My tummy made some noise just now;p The Italian guy is so adorable!! Really nice to meet you<3

Ashley said...

I love the gelato, but they're all cute! This sounds like a fun competition; I'm going to go take a look. Good luck:) xx

Ashley said...

I just voted for you:)

Now I'm hungry! xx

Dilan Dilir said...

it´s so cute and creative! well done :D

Melody of Beauty said...

Haha so cute, I love it!
I'll def gonna vote for you now! :)

xo

http://melodyofbeauty.blogspot.com - do you like shoes i recently bought?

Karin said...

so cute, definitely not a cure for eating your nails xxx

Cookie said...

it looks amazing!

Sherin said...

That's increcible! Your nails do look fantastic. I love the one of the gelato.

Syrious said...

the ice cream one rocks!! :P
xoxo
sweet italian kisses

Syriously in Fashion
Facebook

Sofie said...

So cute <3

Dilan Dilir said...

hope you win ;D

Leah said...

very creative! The Italian chef is my favorite:) good luck!!!

SisterGoose said...

This is so awesome. It's so hard to draw anything that precise for me. You must have steady hands!

~Kim

Post a Comment