Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Her First Mani

Every time after I do my nails and show them to my sister, she compares them to the penguin ones I did way back. Those were her absolute favorites.

I promised that for my graduation I'll do her nails too. She specifically asked for penguins and when she saw the panda stickers, she wanted  those too.

Of course, like any other thee-year old, she couldn't stand still, so the penguins were a little smudged later.

She picked out the light pink herself. 
After the middle finger, she got enough of sitting still so we didn't do the pinky & the ring finger.

She was really happy after I finished and spent the whole day showing everyone her new nails.
Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

sooooo cute :D

moonstruck-expose said...

Awwww too cute!!! Love this post!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog- happy to have found yours now- it's fantastic!

I am following you now! Hope you'll follow back- can't wait to see more of your posts. ;)

Take care babe!


moonstruck exposé

x. juliana

Maycie Tsuchiya said...

How cute! She's very lucky to have a personal manicurist!

Kashaya said...

Thanks for your comment.

Aww how cute! I understand that a kid that small has trouble with sitting still untill the polish has dried, I'm 30 and I have the same problem.;-)

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

Vanilla - notes from my closet said...

So cute :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

Francesca R said...

you did a great job!
I love them! they are soo cute!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

le sorelle said...

This is the cutest thing ever! The penguins are so adorable - what a good big sister you are! :)

-j
sorelle in style

le sorelle said...

P.S. We've awarded you with the Best Blog award! Check it out on our latest post! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Jessy said...

they are cute beyond words~~~so adorable~~~


jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

Raji said...

The most adorable nails I've ever seen
Penguins are my favourite animals too!

Erin said...

This is so precious! You are so nice to have the patience for that! What a great big sister!

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

Guy Polish (Jim) said...

Incredibly cute! You are great big sister.

Eclectico said...

so cute!!!!

Cheap, Pretty Nails said...

This is so super cute! I paint my nieces nails every week, she's only two. I can't wait till her nails are big enough to do designs for her!

Post a Comment