Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cracked Red


For base I used two coats of gold sparkling polish and then put a coat of red Depend Cracked Effect Polish over it.

I really like how it turned out and red and gold look great together. I'm really starting to like crackle polishes. 

The only negative thing about the cracked polish is that when I remove it my cuticles and the skin around nails turn the same color. 

When I used blue polish (blog post about it here) my fingers literally turned blue/teal. And now, when I used red, my fingers turned pink. It comes off when you go over it with a remover, but it's weird since any other polish doesn't do it.

Are you into crackle polishes?
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

nail crazy said...

wow, red crackle looks amazing :-D

marox79 said...

I'll take that in mind when I use my Depend crackles.

Post a Comment