Tuesday, May 31, 2011

H&M Spring Nails

I went to Finland two weeks ago and I bought these from H&M. 
I couldn't decide which one to get, so I got them both.

First set: Gray, Light Purple, Dark Purple and Coral.
I used only one coat and they looked great.
I love the colors. My favorites are Light Purple and Coral, which has nice gold sheen to it.
Second set: White, Beige, Brown and Blue
Again I used only one coat each, except white. I used two coats of white.
Here my favorites are beige and blue.


Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase, the colors are great and really pigmented. You'll get the best result with two coats.
The price is also really good - one set cost 3.95€
The polishes stay on without chipping 4-5 days. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Adora Mehitabel said...

pretty nail colours. thankyou for your lovely comment.

Sherin said...

These are gorgeous spring colours. Your nails look so amazing in different colours.

LORENA said...

Really pretty colors here!

TravelDesignery.com
.

Fashion Rehab said...

Pretty colors, I prefer the brighter colors.



Fashion Rehab

Post a Comment